Mon - Thurs: 7AM to 5:30PM

Friday-Sun Closed

(810) 767-4920
211 West Oakley St.
Flint, Michigan 48503-3995

General Practices

General Complaints

General Complaints

If you have a general complaint please call the Road Commission at (810) 767-4920 or (800) 249-4027. The switchboard operator will forward you to the appropriate department or a message will be taken and left for the department manager. If you have called before, please mention this and a note will be made of it.

If you have a specific complaint or question, please check the sections below and your question might be answered there. You may also want to look in our "Policies, Practices, and Procedures" section to see if your question/complaint may be answered/taken care of there.